Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Last day...

Today's the last day for me to work with my current boss.. Huwaaaaaa.. Will miss him sooo dearly cause by far he's the best boss I've ever work with! No more Ang Pau this year lorrr.. Huhuhu.. Plus, he's very good in giving advice, sometimes even when you don't ask for it! (Most of the time actually! LOL!)

Been talking to him about my new boss.. All he said was, "stay positive and think positive about people.. Never have any negative perception.. You must adapt to your boss and you'll be fine.. Whatever it is, cover you ASS!" Hahaha.. That last sentence was his all time favourite.. Always remind us to cover ourselves when we do anything.. Make sure that we always have something to back us up in case there's something arising in the future.. What a good thought.. 

Love you lah Mr. Boss! Been a pleasure to work for him for the last 3 years.. Eh, I've been working here for 3 years already? Walahweyy, how time flies! By the way, I wish him all the best on his future undertakings.. The only reason he refuses to continue on as our Head of Division is because he loves his job as a lecturer.. He wants to concentrate on writing journals etc,etc,etc.. Best of luck for him.. I'm sure he'll write many great publications in future.. Bye-bye Mr. Boss.. Sob, Sob...

No comments: