Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gonna Miss You..


When I heard that  she's leaving to Japan, I'm sad..
Even though we haven't seen each other for a very long time..
Still, she's in Malaysia.. Haha..
So, I was thinking that I can always go to Malacca and see her..

And actually, I was thinking of seeing her when I've settled my stuffs..
But now, she's leaving pulak..
T__T

Never thought that we're gonna be best friend..

We went to the same uni..
We went to the same class..
But we barely talk to each other..
Until..
We went for our practical training together..
And we found out that we have many things in common..
We love all the cutey, pinkey, lovey things..
We love to share our love stories..
And you know what? Our love stories are almost identical..
:)

I think the last time I met her was back at her wedding day..

That was like.. 5 years back??
Damn.. Lama giler kot..?
Anak dia pun dah 2..
And I never get the chance to see her children..
Coz her parents has moved to Perak..
Kalau dulu, parents dia kat Selayang (kan Shyra?) boleh gak la jumpe..

Thanx to Facebook..

We managed to get in touch with each other..
And see pictures of her and her wonderful family..
Chat and commenting each other..
Now I'm thankful that Facebook is created.. :)

Dearest Shyra..
I love you so dearly..
Cause you're like a sister to me..
We've shared a lot..
Even though we're apart..
You can always count on me..
Whenever you need me..
No matter how far..
I'll always be here..

*Really hope that we can meet up before you leave..


No comments: